Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

crane sports hersteller, bikemate f20 bedienungsanleitung, Crane hersteller, why did Scabbers bite goyle, fuldataler mineralwasser, bikemate fahrradcomputer t52434 anleitung, frank zappa iq 172 liam gallagher 164, "heartbroke kid" "previous episode references", bikemate t52434 anleitung, marietta edgecombe cop out

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-17 04:16:24 by Todd

The first of a new 9-part EU series is coming out shortly. The first
book will be "Legacy of the Force Betrayal," and it features a
13-year-old Ben Skywalker as Jacen Solo's padawan. I won't go into
spoilers but it looks interesting.

Todd

Report this message

#2: Re: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-18 03:02:40 by Debbie Proctor

&quot;Todd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt; The first of a new 9-part EU series is coming out shortly. The first
&gt; book will be &quot;Legacy of the Force Betrayal,&quot; and it features a
&gt; 13-year-old Ben Skywalker as Jacen Solo's padawan. I won't go into
&gt; spoilers but it looks interesting.
&gt;
&gt; Todd

I'll be buying it. I gotta read the last third of the NJO last book though
first.

Debbie Proctor
<a href="mailto:maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net</a>

Report this message

#3: Re: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-18 03:24:36 by David B

Deborah A Proctor wrote:

&gt; &quot;Todd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt; &gt; The first of a new 9-part EU series is coming out shortly. The first
&gt; &gt; book will be &quot;Legacy of the Force Betrayal,&quot; and it features a
&gt; &gt; 13-year-old Ben Skywalker as Jacen Solo's padawan. I won't go into
&gt; &gt; spoilers but it looks interesting.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Todd
&gt;
&gt; I'll be buying it. I gotta read the last third of the NJO last book though
&gt; first.
&gt;
&gt;

You might want to read the Dark Nest trilogy after the NJO and before Legacy.
Dark Nest leads into Legacy.

Report this message

#4: Re: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-18 09:26:25 by Todd

On Wed, 17 May 2006 18:24:36 -0700, David B &lt;<a href="mailto:bothecat3&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">bothecat3&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt;
wrote:

&gt;Deborah A Proctor wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;Todd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:<a href="mailto:9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; &gt; The first of a new 9-part EU series is coming out shortly. The first
&gt;&gt; &gt; book will be &quot;Legacy of the Force Betrayal,&quot; and it features a
&gt;&gt; &gt; 13-year-old Ben Skywalker as Jacen Solo's padawan. I won't go into
&gt;&gt; &gt; spoilers but it looks interesting.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Todd
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; I'll be buying it. I gotta read the last third of the NJO last book though
&gt;&gt; first.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt;You might want to read the Dark Nest trilogy after the NJO and before Legacy.
&gt;Dark Nest leads into Legacy.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;

I enjoyed the Dark Nest trilogy. It will be interesting to see what
they do with Ben and how powerful he turns out to be.

Todd

Report this message

#5: Re: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-19 03:00:57 by Debbie Proctor

&quot;David B&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:bothecat3&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">bothecat3&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:446BCCD3.71D203F5&#64;hotmail.com..." target="_blank">446BCCD3.71D203F5&#64;hotmail.com...</a>
&gt; Deborah A Proctor wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;Todd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:<a href="mailto:9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; &gt; The first of a new 9-part EU series is coming out shortly. The first
&gt;&gt; &gt; book will be &quot;Legacy of the Force Betrayal,&quot; and it features a
&gt;&gt; &gt; 13-year-old Ben Skywalker as Jacen Solo's padawan. I won't go into
&gt;&gt; &gt; spoilers but it looks interesting.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Todd
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; I'll be buying it. I gotta read the last third of the NJO last book
&gt;&gt; though
&gt;&gt; first.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt; You might want to read the Dark Nest trilogy after the NJO and before
&gt; Legacy.
&gt; Dark Nest leads into Legacy.

Dark Nest triology? I musta missed that one.

Debbie Proctor
<a href="mailto:maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net</a>

Report this message

#6: Re: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-19 07:35:52 by Todd

On Fri, 19 May 2006 01:00:57 GMT, &quot;Deborah A Proctor&quot;
&lt;<a href="mailto:maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt;
&gt;&quot;David B&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:bothecat3&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">bothecat3&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;news:<a href="mailto:446BCCD3.71D203F5&#64;hotmail.com..." target="_blank">446BCCD3.71D203F5&#64;hotmail.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; Deborah A Proctor wrote:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;Todd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">twrexxnospam&#64;earthlink.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt; news:<a href="mailto:9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">9m1l62pvqbhpud66bi16vqqk3fsfkifar6&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; The first of a new 9-part EU series is coming out shortly. The first
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; book will be &quot;Legacy of the Force Betrayal,&quot; and it features a
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; 13-year-old Ben Skywalker as Jacen Solo's padawan. I won't go into
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; spoilers but it looks interesting.
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt; Todd
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; I'll be buying it. I gotta read the last third of the NJO last book
&gt;&gt;&gt; though
&gt;&gt;&gt; first.
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; You might want to read the Dark Nest trilogy after the NJO and before
&gt;&gt; Legacy.
&gt;&gt; Dark Nest leads into Legacy.
&gt;
&gt;Dark Nest triology? I musta missed that one.
&gt;
&gt;Debbie Proctor
&gt;<a href="mailto:maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net" target="_blank">maraskywalker&#64;earthlink.net</a>
&gt;

It's worth reading. All are in paperback. Some good dark side stuff,
too.

Todd

Report this message

#7: Re: New 9-Part EU Book Series

Posted on 2006-05-19 12:38:14 by Darth Mura

Deborah A Proctor wrote:

&gt;
&gt; Dark Nest triology? I musta missed that one.
&gt;

You haven't missed a lot. You might be better off just to read a
summary and get right into the new Legacy series. Denning's story has
a lot of filling; the three books could have been told in one tight
novel. Most frustrating of all is that the Drak Nest Trilogy is really
only a lead-in, a prelude of sorts, to the Legacy of the Force series.
Denning ties up only a very few of the plots and character developments
that he starts, leaving this trilogy a very frustrating read as a
stand-alone story.

Report this message