Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

why did Scabbers bite goyle, fuldataler mineralwasser, bikemate fahrradcomputer t52434 anleitung, frank zappa iq 172 liam gallagher 164, "heartbroke kid" "previous episode references", bikemate t52434 anleitung, marietta edgecombe cop out, kaufland autobatterie, nasi goreng in dosen kaufen, micromaxx mm 3544 universalfernbedienung

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 06:49:25 by CoreyWhite

Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............................................The
Tooth Brush
............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ...........................................

A variety of oral hygiene measures have been used since before recorded
history. This has been verified by various excavations done all over
the world, in which toothpicks, chewsticks, tree twigs, linen strips,
birds' feathers, animal bones and porcupine quills were recovered. In
the Muslim world, the miswak or siwak made from a twig or root with
antiseptic properties is widely used. Rubbing baking soda or chalk
against the teeth was also common.

Man has always had an oral fixation, because of our inability to brush
our teeth and in ancient history dental hygene cause more problems than
anything else. Our desire to smoke comes directly from our fixation
with dental hygene, or lack there-of. Whole wars have been fought
because people had toot-aches. It has been mans desperate quest
throughout history, even more so than pro-creation.

Along with the other essentials, such as the towel (and the ability to
shower), our ability to care for our bodies and minds is the whole
secret to life. As for the universe, caring for it is equally
important, but everything by and large isn't as important if we have a
tooth ache.

William Addis, England, is credited with creating the first
mass-produced toothbrush in 1780. But ironically it hasn't ever seemed
to catch on in England.

It wasn't until World War II that the concept of brushing teeth really
caught on in the U.S., in part due to the fact that it was part of
American soldiers' regular daily duty to clean their teeth. It was a
practice that they brought back to their home life after the conclusion
of the war.

In January 2003, the toothbrush was selected as the number one
invention Americans could not live without, beating out the automobile,
personal computer, cell phone, and microwave, according to the
Lemelson-MIT Invention Index. Proving that at least in Todays world it
is the greatest secret man has ever discovered!

(See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/toothbrush because I used parts of the
article)

Report this message

#2: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 13:23:04 by Mgr Dry Martini

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............................................The
&gt; Tooth Brush
&gt; ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..........................................
&gt;
&gt; A variety of oral hygiene measures have been used since before recorded
&gt; history. This has been verified by various excavations done all over
&gt; the world, in which toothpicks, chewsticks, tree twigs, linen strips,
&gt; birds' feathers, animal bones and porcupine quills were recovered. In
&gt; the Muslim world, the miswak or siwak made from a twig or root with
&gt; antiseptic properties is widely used. Rubbing baking soda or chalk
&gt; against the teeth was also common.
&gt;
&gt; Man has always had an oral fixation, because of our inability to brush
&gt; our teeth and in ancient history dental hygene cause more problems than
&gt; anything else. Our desire to smoke comes directly from our fixation
&gt; with dental hygene, or lack there-of. Whole wars have been fought
&gt; because people had toot-aches. It has been mans desperate quest
&gt; throughout history, even more so than pro-creation.

Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt;
&gt; Along with the other essentials, such as the towel (and the ability to
&gt; shower), our ability to care for our bodies and minds is the whole
&gt; secret to life. As for the universe, caring for it is equally
&gt; important, but everything by and large isn't as important if we have a
&gt; tooth ache.
&gt;
&gt; William Addis, England, is credited with creating the first
&gt; mass-produced toothbrush in 1780. But ironically it hasn't ever seemed
&gt; to catch on in England.
&gt;
&gt; It wasn't until World War II that the concept of brushing teeth really
&gt; caught on in the U.S., in part due to the fact that it was part of
&gt; American soldiers' regular daily duty to clean their teeth. It was a
&gt; practice that they brought back to their home life after the conclusion
&gt; of the war.
&gt;
&gt; In January 2003, the toothbrush was selected as the number one
&gt; invention Americans could not live without, beating out the automobile,
&gt; personal computer, cell phone, and microwave, according to the
&gt; Lemelson-MIT Invention Index. Proving that at least in Todays world it
&gt; is the greatest secret man has ever discovered!
&gt;
&gt; (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/toothbrush because I used parts of the
&gt; article)

Report this message

#3: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 14:50:04 by Nechesh

Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt; Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt; of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt; &gt;


There has as yet been no convincing case put forward to support the
answer &quot;42&quot;. It would appear that the computer which came up with this
answer had made some fatal miscalculations and was clearly fallible and
poorly designed.

In primitive times, some savages believed that '23' was the answer to
Life, the Universe, and Everything.

However, due to modern advances in science and the great leap in human
understanding, there is now common agreement, among those who are
learned in such matters, as to the answer to the question of Life, the
Universe, and Everything. Only the most backward and ignorant continue
to remain in denial.

The answer to this question is, of course, 93.

;-)

N

Report this message

#4: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 16:36:08 by Kaare Fiedler Christiansen

Nechesh wrote:
&gt; Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt;&gt; Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt;&gt; of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; There has as yet been no convincing case put forward to support the
&gt; answer &quot;42&quot;. It would appear that the computer which came up with this
&gt; answer had made some fatal miscalculations and was clearly fallible and
&gt; poorly designed.
&gt;
&gt; In primitive times, some savages believed that '23' was the answer to
&gt; Life, the Universe, and Everything.
&gt;
&gt; However, due to modern advances in science and the great leap in human
&gt; understanding, there is now common agreement, among those who are
&gt; learned in such matters, as to the answer to the question of Life, the
&gt; Universe, and Everything. Only the most backward and ignorant continue
&gt; to remain in denial.

Oh. And these claim to have better knowledge than the second-greatest
computer ever built calculating for 7½ million years just exactly why?

&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.

Nonono! It can't be an odd number or a prime! That has been severely
proven by simple reference to Douglas Adams interviews :-)

Best
KÃ¥re

Report this message

#5: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 16:59:08 by marconus47

Nechesh wrote:

&gt; There has as yet been no convincing case put forward to support the
&gt; answer &quot;42&quot;. It would appear that the computer which came up with this
&gt; answer had made some fatal miscalculations and was clearly fallible and
&gt; poorly designed.
&gt;
&gt; In primitive times, some savages believed that '23' was the answer to
&gt; Life, the Universe, and Everything.
&gt;
&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;


Maybe now,

But in the year 2342, the answer wil change AGAIN to 13013.

Don't Forget Your Towel,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#6: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 17:01:40 by Nechesh

Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:

&gt; Nechesh wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;
&gt; Maybe now,
&gt;
&gt; But in the year 2342, the answer wil change AGAIN to 13013.
&gt;
&gt; Don't Forget Your Towel,
&gt;
&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco

What!? It will change so soon? Well thanks for the advance warning
Captain. I am now prepared!

N

Report this message

#7: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 17:23:11 by marconus47

Nechesh wrote:
&gt; What!? It will change so soon? Well thanks for the advance warning
&gt; Captain. I am now prepared!
&gt;
&gt; N

I roam through Space, Time, and The Really Scary Places for you, Kiddo.

Keep Prepared,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#8: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 17:41:44 by CoreyWhite

Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............................................The
&gt; &gt; Tooth Brush
&gt; &gt; ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..........................................
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; A variety of oral hygiene measures have been used since before recorded
&gt; &gt; history. This has been verified by various excavations done all over
&gt; &gt; the world, in which toothpicks, chewsticks, tree twigs, linen strips,
&gt; &gt; birds' feathers, animal bones and porcupine quills were recovered. In
&gt; &gt; the Muslim world, the miswak or siwak made from a twig or root with
&gt; &gt; antiseptic properties is widely used. Rubbing baking soda or chalk
&gt; &gt; against the teeth was also common.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Man has always had an oral fixation, because of our inability to brush
&gt; &gt; our teeth and in ancient history dental hygene cause more problems than
&gt; &gt; anything else. Our desire to smoke comes directly from our fixation
&gt; &gt; with dental hygene, or lack there-of. Whole wars have been fought
&gt; &gt; because people had toot-aches. It has been mans desperate quest
&gt; &gt; throughout history, even more so than pro-creation.
&gt;
&gt; Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt; of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt; &gt;

The reason many people think the answer is 42 is because the computer
that figured out this fact of nature was dyslexic. In fact it meant to
write 24, because it is the answer to one of the most important
questions in the universe: &quot;How often should we brush our teeth a
day&quot;. In modern society we simply say that we should brush our teeth
at least twice, but in fact we need to have a tooth brush with us
almost constantly to avoid problems that stem from our oral fixation.
Believe me it does wonders for cotton mouth, and if you are a smoker it
isn't hard to quit if you replace the habbit with a tooth brush. But
those are just some examples of the applications.

&gt; &gt; Along with the other essentials, such as the towel (and the ability to
&gt; &gt; shower), our ability to care for our bodies and minds is the whole
&gt; &gt; secret to life. As for the universe, caring for it is equally
&gt; &gt; important, but everything by and large isn't as important if we have a
&gt; &gt; tooth ache.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; William Addis, England, is credited with creating the first
&gt; &gt; mass-produced toothbrush in 1780. But ironically it hasn't ever seemed
&gt; &gt; to catch on in England.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; It wasn't until World War II that the concept of brushing teeth really
&gt; &gt; caught on in the U.S., in part due to the fact that it was part of
&gt; &gt; American soldiers' regular daily duty to clean their teeth. It was a
&gt; &gt; practice that they brought back to their home life after the conclusion
&gt; &gt; of the war.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; In January 2003, the toothbrush was selected as the number one
&gt; &gt; invention Americans could not live without, beating out the automobile,
&gt; &gt; personal computer, cell phone, and microwave, according to the
&gt; &gt; Lemelson-MIT Invention Index. Proving that at least in Todays world it
&gt; &gt; is the greatest secret man has ever discovered!
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/toothbrush because I used parts of the
&gt; &gt; article)

Report this message

#9: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 17:47:50 by marconus47

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; The reason many people think the answer is 42 is because the computer
&gt; that figured out this fact of nature was dyslexic. In fact it meant to
&gt; write 24, because it is the answer to one of the most important
&gt; questions in the universe: &quot;How often should we brush our teeth a
&gt; day&quot;. In modern society we simply say that we should brush our teeth
&gt; at least twice, but in fact we need to have a tooth brush with us
&gt; almost constantly to avoid problems that stem from our oral fixation.


Overbrushing,

Causes Enamel loss and bleeding gums.

Just FYI,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#10: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 17:57:11 by Absorbed

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt; &gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; &gt; Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............................................The
&gt; &gt; &gt; Tooth Brush
&gt; &gt; &gt; ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..........................................
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; A variety of oral hygiene measures have been used since before recorded
&gt; &gt; &gt; history. This has been verified by various excavations done all over
&gt; &gt; &gt; the world, in which toothpicks, chewsticks, tree twigs, linen strips,
&gt; &gt; &gt; birds' feathers, animal bones and porcupine quills were recovered. In
&gt; &gt; &gt; the Muslim world, the miswak or siwak made from a twig or root with
&gt; &gt; &gt; antiseptic properties is widely used. Rubbing baking soda or chalk
&gt; &gt; &gt; against the teeth was also common.
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Man has always had an oral fixation, because of our inability to brush
&gt; &gt; &gt; our teeth and in ancient history dental hygene cause more problems than
&gt; &gt; &gt; anything else. Our desire to smoke comes directly from our fixation
&gt; &gt; &gt; with dental hygene, or lack there-of. Whole wars have been fought
&gt; &gt; &gt; because people had toot-aches. It has been mans desperate quest
&gt; &gt; &gt; throughout history, even more so than pro-creation.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt; &gt; of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; The reason many people think the answer is 42 is because the computer
&gt; that figured out this fact of nature was dyslexic. In fact it meant to
&gt; write 24, because it is the answer to one of the most important
&gt; questions in the universe: &quot;How often should we brush our teeth a
&gt; day&quot;. In modern society we simply say that we should brush our teeth
&gt; at least twice, but in fact we need to have a tooth brush with us
&gt; almost constantly to avoid problems that stem from our oral fixation.
&gt; Believe me it does wonders for cotton mouth, and if you are a smoker it
&gt; isn't hard to quit if you replace the habbit with a tooth brush. But
&gt; those are just some examples of the applications.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Along with the other essentials, such as the towel (and the ability to
&gt; &gt; &gt; shower), our ability to care for our bodies and minds is the whole
&gt; &gt; &gt; secret to life. As for the universe, caring for it is equally
&gt; &gt; &gt; important, but everything by and large isn't as important if we have a
&gt; &gt; &gt; tooth ache.
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; William Addis, England, is credited with creating the first
&gt; &gt; &gt; mass-produced toothbrush in 1780. But ironically it hasn't ever seemed
&gt; &gt; &gt; to catch on in England.
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; It wasn't until World War II that the concept of brushing teeth really
&gt; &gt; &gt; caught on in the U.S., in part due to the fact that it was part of
&gt; &gt; &gt; American soldiers' regular daily duty to clean their teeth. It was a
&gt; &gt; &gt; practice that they brought back to their home life after the conclusion
&gt; &gt; &gt; of the war.
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; In January 2003, the toothbrush was selected as the number one
&gt; &gt; &gt; invention Americans could not live without, beating out the automobile,
&gt; &gt; &gt; personal computer, cell phone, and microwave, according to the
&gt; &gt; &gt; Lemelson-MIT Invention Index. Proving that at least in Todays world it
&gt; &gt; &gt; is the greatest secret man has ever discovered!
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/toothbrush because I used parts of the
&gt; &gt; &gt; article)

I'd like to see the world from your perspective for a day.

Report this message

#11: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 17:57:47 by CoreyWhite

Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; The reason many people think the answer is 42 is because the computer
&gt; &gt; that figured out this fact of nature was dyslexic. In fact it meant to
&gt; &gt; write 24, because it is the answer to one of the most important
&gt; &gt; questions in the universe: &quot;How often should we brush our teeth a
&gt; &gt; day&quot;. In modern society we simply say that we should brush our teeth
&gt; &gt; at least twice, but in fact we need to have a tooth brush with us
&gt; &gt; almost constantly to avoid problems that stem from our oral fixation.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Overbrushing,
&gt;
&gt; Causes Enamel loss and bleeding gums.
&gt;
&gt; Just FYI,
&gt;
&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco

If done properly it shouldn't, but the point is the computer was
dyslexic and trying to tell us that we already knew the answer, but to
us it was more of a question because we had to live the answer 24 hours
a day. And if you ask any human because on their planet a day is 24
hours long, they will tell you that the best invention ever created was
the tooth brush. Because we on earth our so orally fixated, and most
of our society and problems stem from our inability to understand that
is the root source of our psychology. When in fact the answer to life
the universe and everything is that we should take care of ourselves,
take care of the universe, and when we do this everything else doesn't
seem as important (especially not if we have a tooth ache).

Report this message

#12: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 18:10:30 by marconus47

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt;When in fact the answer to life the universe and everything is that we should take care of &gt;ourselves, take care of the universe, and when we do this everything else doesn't
&gt; seem as important (especially not if we have a tooth ache).

Funny Thing,

It's pretty easy to take care of yourself, it's a just liitle harder to
take care of your planet (especially with International Environmental
Regulations), but how do you take care of a whole Universe?

And What Makes You Think The Universe Wants Your Help?,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#13: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 18:16:15 by CoreyWhite

Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt;When in fact the answer to life the universe and everything is that we should take care of &gt;ourselves, take care of the universe, and when we do this everything else doesn't
&gt; &gt; seem as important (especially not if we have a tooth ache).
&gt;
&gt; Funny Thing,
&gt;
&gt; It's pretty easy to take care of yourself, it's a just liitle harder to
&gt; take care of your planet (especially with International Environmental
&gt; Regulations), but how do you take care of a whole Universe?
&gt;
&gt; And What Makes You Think The Universe Wants Your Help?,
&gt;
&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco

We don't have to take care of everything in the universe, we just have
to take care of our planet for now. If you are familiar the the
eco-femenist philosophy you know that they feel we have to prioritize.
Their right to live comes before the universe, and taking care of the
parts of the universe that supports their existence comes next, and
after that they begin thinking about the larger picture if they feel
the need.

Report this message

#14: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 18:26:10 by marconus47

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; We don't have to take care of everything in the universe, we just have
&gt; to take care of our planet for now. If you are familiar the the
&gt; eco-femenist philosophy you know that they feel we have to prioritize.
&gt; Their right to live comes before the universe, and taking care of the
&gt; parts of the universe that supports their existence comes next, and
&gt; after that they begin thinking about the larger picture if they feel
&gt; the need.

Holy Crap!

This is where the Gaean Sorority got started? So that's why 60% of the
Intergalactic Commonwealth became Matriarchial!

Oops, I might have said too much.

Aw, who reads usenet after this century anyways.

Later,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#15: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 18:31:53 by Nechesh

That damned computer and it's 42! Personally, I don't trust computers.
I've never used 'em. Never will! We should have stuck with snail-mail.
Snails go real quick if yer give em Guiness.

Report this message

#16: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 19:11:20 by tom

&quot;Absorbed&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:purestdeformity&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">purestdeformity&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1149523031.443887.199840&#64;j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1149523031.443887.199840&#64;j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............................................The
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; Tooth Brush
&gt;
&gt; I'd like to see the world from your perspective for a day.

If you have sufficient imagination, you can. Every time he posts.

It's a colorful and amusing place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live
there.

Report this message

#17: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 20:36:15 by and_a_side_of_orange_sauce

when netsurfers have way too much time on their hands!


and the fur on their palms gets in the way of the mouse buttons.





<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............................................The
&gt; Tooth Brush
&gt; ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..........................................
&gt;
&gt; A variety of oral hygiene measures have been used since before recorded
&gt; history. This has been verified by various excavations done all over
&gt; the world, in which toothpicks, chewsticks, tree twigs, linen strips,
&gt; birds' feathers, animal bones and porcupine quills were recovered. In
&gt; the Muslim world, the miswak or siwak made from a twig or root with
&gt; antiseptic properties is widely used. Rubbing baking soda or chalk
&gt; against the teeth was also common.
&gt;
&gt; Man has always had an oral fixation, because of our inability to brush
&gt; our teeth and in ancient history dental hygene cause more problems than
&gt; anything else. Our desire to smoke comes directly from our fixation
&gt; with dental hygene, or lack there-of. Whole wars have been fought
&gt; because people had toot-aches. It has been mans desperate quest
&gt; throughout history, even more so than pro-creation.
&gt;
&gt; Along with the other essentials, such as the towel (and the ability to
&gt; shower), our ability to care for our bodies and minds is the whole
&gt; secret to life. As for the universe, caring for it is equally
&gt; important, but everything by and large isn't as important if we have a
&gt; tooth ache.
&gt;
&gt; William Addis, England, is credited with creating the first
&gt; mass-produced toothbrush in 1780. But ironically it hasn't ever seemed
&gt; to catch on in England.
&gt;
&gt; It wasn't until World War II that the concept of brushing teeth really
&gt; caught on in the U.S., in part due to the fact that it was part of
&gt; American soldiers' regular daily duty to clean their teeth. It was a
&gt; practice that they brought back to their home life after the conclusion
&gt; of the war.
&gt;
&gt; In January 2003, the toothbrush was selected as the number one
&gt; invention Americans could not live without, beating out the automobile,
&gt; personal computer, cell phone, and microwave, according to the
&gt; Lemelson-MIT Invention Index. Proving that at least in Todays world it
&gt; is the greatest secret man has ever discovered!
&gt;
&gt; (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/toothbrush because I used parts of the
&gt; article)

Report this message

#18: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-05 23:43:07 by Fwap

On 5 Jun 2006 09:16:15 -0700, &quot;<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a>&quot;
&lt;<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt;
&gt;Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:
&gt;&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt;&gt; &gt;When in fact the answer to life the universe and everything is that we should take care of &gt;ourselves, take care of the universe, and when we do this everything else doesn't
&gt;&gt; &gt; seem as important (especially not if we have a tooth ache).
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Funny Thing,
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; It's pretty easy to take care of yourself, it's a just liitle harder to
&gt;&gt; take care of your planet (especially with International Environmental
&gt;&gt; Regulations), but how do you take care of a whole Universe?
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; And What Makes You Think The Universe Wants Your Help?,
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco
&gt;
&gt;We don't have to take care of everything in the universe, we just have
&gt;to take care of our planet for now.

....

Yeah. Leave those crust-shattering interplanetary mountains
to their own devices. What did they ever do to deserve our
help anyway? Let them DROP, I say!

....

Report this message

#19: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 02:02:30 by CoreyWhite

Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; We don't have to take care of everything in the universe, we just have
&gt; &gt; to take care of our planet for now. If you are familiar the the
&gt; &gt; eco-femenist philosophy you know that they feel we have to prioritize.
&gt; &gt; Their right to live comes before the universe, and taking care of the
&gt; &gt; parts of the universe that supports their existence comes next, and
&gt; &gt; after that they begin thinking about the larger picture if they feel
&gt; &gt; the need.
&gt;
&gt; Holy Crap!
&gt;
&gt; This is where the Gaean Sorority got started? So that's why 60% of the
&gt; Intergalactic Commonwealth became Matriarchial!
&gt;
&gt; Oops, I might have said too much.
&gt;
&gt; Aw, who reads usenet after this century anyways.
&gt;
&gt; Later,
&gt;
&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco

To be honest with you I was channeling Douglas Adams, who passed on in
2001 (Which is the same year my father died). Strange enough Douglas
was an athiest during his life, who believed in radical
environmentalism rather than religion. His book &quot;life, the universe,
and everything&quot; was dedicated to an affair he had with a woman who left
him and went back to his husband. That's almost Odd enough it might
have been about Oral Fixation to start with.

The answer to life the universe and everything is really in the book
the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy if you stop and think about it.

Report this message

#20: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 02:31:47 by HellPope Huey

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:

&gt; To be honest with you I was channeling Douglas Adams, who passed on in
&gt; 2001 (Which is the same year my father died). Strange enough Douglas
&gt; was an athiest during his life, who believed in radical
&gt; environmentalism rather than religion. His book &quot;life, the universe,
&gt; and everything&quot; was dedicated to an affair he had with a woman who left
&gt; him and went back to his husband. That's almost Odd enough it might
&gt; have been about Oral Fixation to start with.
&gt;&gt; The answer to life the universe and everything is really in the book
&gt; the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy if you stop and think about it.

You are one of the most stupid and tedious sunumabitches ever to drape
Usenet with your mental poopies. Seriously, sorry to have been so
rude... but not enough to stop. Your fetid kind really churns my gall
bladder. You are just BEGGING for a Dirty Sanchez the size of an oil
spill. HAW HAW, THAT'S A FUNNY IDEA, you leather pouch full of aged
cod's wallop.

--

HellPope Huey
Here's an ideal match:
Scientologists and trebuchets
with 1000-pound ballasts

&quot;At 49, do you think its just a little bit weird
that one of my testicles
is bigger than the other two?&quot;
~ Ron White

Visits always give pleasure -
if not the arrival, the departure.
~ Portuguese Proverb

<a href="http://www.hellpopehuey.us" target="_blank">http://www.hellpopehuey.us</a>

Report this message

#21: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 02:40:19 by CoreyWhite

HellPope Huey wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; To be honest with you I was channeling Douglas Adams, who passed on in
&gt; &gt; 2001 (Which is the same year my father died). Strange enough Douglas
&gt; &gt; was an athiest during his life, who believed in radical
&gt; &gt; environmentalism rather than religion. His book &quot;life, the universe,
&gt; &gt; and everything&quot; was dedicated to an affair he had with a woman who left
&gt; &gt; him and went back to his husband. That's almost Odd enough it might
&gt; &gt; have been about Oral Fixation to start with.
&gt; &gt;&gt; The answer to life the universe and everything is really in the book
&gt; &gt; the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy if you stop and think about it.
&gt;
&gt; You are one of the most stupid and tedious sunumabitches ever to drape
&gt; Usenet with your mental poopies. Seriously, sorry to have been so
&gt; rude... but not enough to stop. Your fetid kind really churns my gall
&gt; bladder. You are just BEGGING for a Dirty Sanchez the size of an oil
&gt; spill. HAW HAW, THAT'S A FUNNY IDEA, you leather pouch full of aged
&gt; cod's wallop.
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt;
&gt; HellPope Huey
&gt; Here's an ideal match:
&gt; Scientologists and trebuchets
&gt; with 1000-pound ballasts
&gt;
&gt; &quot;At 49, do you think its just a little bit weird
&gt; that one of my testicles
&gt; is bigger than the other two?&quot;
&gt; ~ Ron White
&gt;
&gt; Visits always give pleasure -
&gt; if not the arrival, the departure.
&gt; ~ Portuguese Proverb
&gt;
&gt; <a href="http://www.hellpopehuey.us" target="_blank">http://www.hellpopehuey.us</a>

You claim to be a subgenius, but you don't get douglas adams joke at
all. And you didn't even know that Douglas Adams was a subgenius. Now
why don't you go and brush that nasty language out of your mouth? I
mean Jesus, do you talk to your mouther with that tone in your voice?

Report this message

#22: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 05:21:54 by marconus47

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; You claim to be a subgenius, but you don't get douglas adams joke at
&gt; all. And you didn't even know that Douglas Adams was a subgenius. Now
&gt; why don't you go and brush that nasty language out of your mouth? I
&gt; mean Jesus, do you talk to your mouther with that tone in your voice?

You've really got to send that $30, Corey,

SubGenii CUSS, it's our divine duty. EVEN Douglas Adams cussed like a
sailor when it suited him (read &quot;Salmon of Knowledge&quot;).

Also the Douglas Adams joke is that he died of a heart attack on a
treadmill, THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!! It's like he wrote the script to
his own demise.

&quot;Knowing what we do about God, The Universe, and Everything, there's
one thing everyone can agree on: It is a sick twisted mess.

Just as a best-selling writer and health fanatic, was about to write
his final great page turner that would give a Question to The Answer to
Life, The Universe, and Everything, a rather peculiar thing happened.

You see, the Question and the Answer can't exist in the same person at
the same time.

Thus the moment our fine writer friend uttered the phrase, &quot;Ah, there
you go then&quot; he instantly collapsed on his treadmill and died.

So once again, The Answer to Life, The Unverse, and Everything goes
unquestioned.&quot;


That's Channeling Beeyotch,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#23: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 05:49:23 by HellPope Huey

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:

&gt; You claim to be a subgenius, but you don't get douglas adams joke at
&gt; all. And you didn't even know that Douglas Adams was a subgenius. Now
&gt; why don't you go and brush that nasty language out of your mouth? I
&gt; mean Jesus, do you talk to your mouther with that tone in your voice?

Naw, I killed the bitch with a brick 4 years ago and don't care to
dirty a ouiji board by tryin' to chat with her in HELL. I don't wanna
hear her fuss about the management.

--

HellPope Huey
Here's an ideal match:
Scientologists and trebuchets
with 1000-pound ballasts

&quot;At 49, do you think its just a little bit weird
that one of my testicles
is bigger than the other two?&quot;
~ Ron White

Visits always give pleasure -
if not the arrival, the departure.
~ Portuguese Proverb

<a href="http://www.hellpopehuey.us" target="_blank">http://www.hellpopehuey.us</a>

Report this message

#24: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 05:51:12 by HellPope Huey

Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:

&gt; You've really got to send that $30, Corey,
&gt;&gt; SubGenii CUSS, it's our divine duty. EVEN Douglas Adams cussed like a
&gt; sailor when it suited him (read &quot;Salmon of Knowledge&quot;).

Yeah, if the drapes don't burst into flames when we cuss, we feel like
we failed the Dark Gods. They're a really hard bunch to make it UP to,
so pay up or fuck off.

--

HellPope Huey
Here's an ideal match:
Scientologists and trebuchets
with 1000-pound ballasts

&quot;At 49, do you think its just a little bit weird
that one of my testicles
is bigger than the other two?&quot;
~ Ron White

Visits always give pleasure -
if not the arrival, the departure.
~ Portuguese Proverb

<a href="http://www.hellpopehuey.us" target="_blank">http://www.hellpopehuey.us</a>

Report this message

#25: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-06 18:50:50 by CoreyWhite

HellPope Huey wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; You claim to be a subgenius, but you don't get douglas adams joke at
&gt; &gt; all. And you didn't even know that Douglas Adams was a subgenius. Now
&gt; &gt; why don't you go and brush that nasty language out of your mouth? I
&gt; &gt; mean Jesus, do you talk to your mouther with that tone in your voice?
&gt;
&gt; Naw, I killed the bitch with a brick 4 years ago and don't care to
&gt; dirty a ouiji board by tryin' to chat with her in HELL. I don't wanna
&gt; hear her fuss about the management.

Subgenius claim to understand the answer to life the universe and
everything as it is written in the book the hitchhikers guide to the
galaxy because by donating $30 to Bob they recieve the miraculous power
to understand the punch-lines of hiden jokes, and decrypt codes, and
understand the psychology of delusion like Carl Jung. The only
conclusion I can draw about you HellPopeHuey is that you never paid
$30, because if you ever figured out the punch line to the great joke
that is the universe you never would have murdered your mother. The
answer to life the universe and everything is 42, and from that alone
we should understand that we have to listen to the eco-feminists of
planet earth 24 hours a day (and all women for that matter (including
your mother) ).

We have to take care of our bodies and minds first of all, but we have
to pay special attention to the needs of women, because abusing women
is rooted in the same oral fixation men have that causes them to
destroy the environment. That's the whole secret to life. And
obviously we have to take care of our natural resources in the
environment, and the animals of planet earth as well, because that is
the whole secret to the universe. And when we actually listen to deep
thought (and start thinking about deep ecology), we realize that the
answer to everything isn't as important as the other two questions, and
until we can solve the first parts of the riddles we can't move on to
the last.

The comedy comes because everyone wants an answer to &quot;Everything&quot;, but
they don't really care as much about the secret to Life, and if they do
they only care a little bit more about it than the secret to the
Universe. In the book planet earth was destroyed to make way of an
alien high-way, by a race so concerned with paperwork, and everything
else, that they didn't understand the nature of life and the universe.
So really you have to ask yourself it Everything is all that important,
or if your life on earth should take priority. Man made it to the moon
already, but we still don't have a system of agroculture that doesn't
depend on a globalized transportation system.


&gt;
&gt; --
&gt;
&gt; HellPope Huey
&gt; Here's an ideal match:
&gt; Scientologists and trebuchets
&gt; with 1000-pound ballasts
&gt;
&gt; &quot;At 49, do you think its just a little bit weird
&gt; that one of my testicles
&gt; is bigger than the other two?&quot;
&gt; ~ Ron White
&gt;
&gt; Visits always give pleasure -
&gt; if not the arrival, the departure.
&gt; ~ Portuguese Proverb
&gt;
&gt; <a href="http://www.hellpopehuey.us" target="_blank">http://www.hellpopehuey.us</a>

Report this message

#26: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 02:03:21 by Dwinga-Lou

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:

&gt; HellPope Huey wrote:
&gt; &gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; You claim to be a subgenius, but you don't get douglas adams joke at
&gt; &gt; &gt; all. And you didn't even know that Douglas Adams was a subgenius. Now
&gt; &gt; &gt; why don't you go and brush that nasty language out of your mouth? I
&gt; &gt; &gt; mean Jesus, do you talk to your mouther with that tone in your voice?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Naw, I killed the bitch with a brick 4 years ago and don't care to
&gt; &gt; dirty a ouiji board by tryin' to chat with her in HELL. I don't wanna
&gt; &gt; hear her fuss about the management.
&gt;
&gt; Subgenius claim to understand the answer to life the universe and
&gt; everything as it is written in the book the hitchhikers guide to the
&gt; galaxy because by donating $30 to Bob they recieve the miraculous power
&gt; to understand the punch-lines of hiden jokes, and decrypt codes, and
&gt; understand the psychology of delusion like Carl Jung. The only
&gt; conclusion I can draw about you HellPopeHuey is that you never paid
&gt; $30, because if you ever figured out the punch line to the great joke
&gt; that is the universe you never would have murdered your mother. The
&gt; answer to life the universe and everything is 42, and from that alone
&gt; we should understand that we have to listen to the eco-feminists of
&gt; planet earth 24 hours a day (and all women for that matter (including
&gt; your mother) ).
&gt;
&gt; We have to take care of our bodies and minds first of all, but we have
&gt; to pay special attention to the needs of women, because abusing women
&gt; is rooted in the same oral fixation men have that causes them to
&gt; destroy the environment. That's the whole secret to life. And
&gt; obviously we have to take care of our natural resources in the
&gt; environment, and the animals of planet earth as well, because that is
&gt; the whole secret to the universe. And when we actually listen to deep
&gt; thought (and start thinking about deep ecology), we realize that the
&gt; answer to everything isn't as important as the other two questions, and
&gt; until we can solve the first parts of the riddles we can't move on to
&gt; the last.
&gt;
&gt; The comedy comes because everyone wants an answer to &quot;Everything&quot;, but
&gt; they don't really care as much about the secret to Life, and if they do
&gt; they only care a little bit more about it than the secret to the
&gt; Universe. In the book planet earth was destroyed to make way of an
&gt; alien high-way, by a race so concerned with paperwork, and everything
&gt; else, that they didn't understand the nature of life and the universe.
&gt; So really you have to ask yourself it Everything is all that important,
&gt; or if your life on earth should take priority. Man made it to the moon
&gt; already, but we still don't have a system of agroculture that doesn't
&gt; depend on a globalized transportation system.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; --
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; HellPope Huey
&gt; &gt; Here's an ideal match:
&gt; &gt; Scientologists and trebuchets
&gt; &gt; with 1000-pound ballasts
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &quot;At 49, do you think its just a little bit weird
&gt; &gt; that one of my testicles
&gt; &gt; is bigger than the other two?&quot;
&gt; &gt; ~ Ron White
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Visits always give pleasure -
&gt; &gt; if not the arrival, the departure.
&gt; &gt; ~ Portuguese Proverb
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; <a href="http://www.hellpopehuey.us" target="_blank">http://www.hellpopehuey.us</a>
Whatever the answer is, to life, the universe and everything...One
thing I am sure of...never mix it with tequilla...It leaves you with a
nasty hangover that continues into the after life....Oweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Report this message

#27: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 02:19:31 by marconus47

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; Subgenius claim to understand the answer to life the universe and
&gt; everything as it is written in the book the hitchhikers guide to the
&gt; galaxy because by donating $30 to Bob they recieve the miraculous power
&gt; to understand the punch-lines of hiden jokes, and decrypt codes, and
&gt; understand the psychology of delusion like Carl Jung. The only
&gt; conclusion I can draw about you HellPopeHuey is that you never paid
&gt; $30, because if you ever figured out the punch line to the great joke
&gt; that is the universe you never would have murdered your mother. The
&gt; answer to life the universe and everything is 42, and from that alone
&gt; we should understand that we have to listen to the eco-feminists of
&gt; planet earth 24 hours a day (and all women for that matter (including
&gt; your mother) ).
&gt;

Find A Dick And Suck On It, Corey,

Mine's free, if Huey's isn't.

In The Words Of The Great HellPope:

Pay Up Or Fuck Off,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#28: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 02:30:13 by Him BigFella SODDI

The real secret to Life, the Universe and Everything is:

Fuck you, you insufferable STUPID little piece of shit.

Report this message

#29: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 03:29:24 by CoreyWhite

Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; Subgenius claim to understand the answer to life the universe and
&gt; &gt; everything as it is written in the book the hitchhikers guide to the
&gt; &gt; galaxy because by donating $30 to Bob they recieve the miraculous power
&gt; &gt; to understand the punch-lines of hiden jokes, and decrypt codes, and
&gt; &gt; understand the psychology of delusion like Carl Jung. The only
&gt; &gt; conclusion I can draw about you HellPopeHuey is that you never paid
&gt; &gt; $30, because if you ever figured out the punch line to the great joke
&gt; &gt; that is the universe you never would have murdered your mother. The
&gt; &gt; answer to life the universe and everything is 42, and from that alone
&gt; &gt; we should understand that we have to listen to the eco-feminists of
&gt; &gt; planet earth 24 hours a day (and all women for that matter (including
&gt; &gt; your mother) ).
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; Find A Dick And Suck On It, Corey,
&gt;
&gt; Mine's free, if Huey's isn't.
&gt;
&gt; In The Words Of The Great HellPope:
&gt;
&gt; Pay Up Or Fuck Off,
&gt;
&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco

If you, and HellPopeHuey are both gay, then I'm totally cool with that.
But I am 100% heterosexual, and would rather not put your members in
my mouth because I don't want to catch clamidia from either of you. I
don't think I could even have your children either, so it is kind of
odd that you asked me about that. But at least you are asking me first
before you unzip your pants.

Report this message

#30: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 04:15:17 by Dave Adalian

&quot;Capt. Zeston Norelco&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:marconus47&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">marconus47&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1149523830.940650.173290&#64;y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1149523830.940650.173290&#64;y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt;&gt;When in fact the answer to life the universe and everything is that we
&gt;&gt;should take care of &gt;ourselves, take care of the universe, and when we do
&gt;&gt;this everything else doesn't
&gt;&gt; seem as important (especially not if we have a tooth ache).
&gt;
&gt; Funny Thing,
&gt;
&gt; It's pretty easy to take care of yourself, it's a just liitle harder to
&gt; take care of your planet (especially with International Environmental
&gt; Regulations), but how do you take care of a whole Universe?
&gt;
&gt; And What Makes You Think The Universe Wants Your Help?,
&gt;

It asked me.

-- Dave
<a href="http://starry-starry-nights.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://starry-starry-nights.blogspot.com/</a>

Report this message

#31: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 06:50:13 by Mutts

Nechesh wrote:
&gt; Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt;Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt;&gt;of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; There has as yet been no convincing case put forward to support the
&gt; answer &quot;42&quot;. It would appear that the computer which came up with this
&gt; answer had made some fatal miscalculations and was clearly fallible and
&gt; poorly designed.
&gt;
&gt; In primitive times, some savages believed that '23' was the answer to
&gt; Life, the Universe, and Everything.
&gt;
&gt; However, due to modern advances in science and the great leap in human
&gt; understanding, there is now common agreement, among those who are
&gt; learned in such matters, as to the answer to the question of Life, the
&gt; Universe, and Everything. Only the most backward and ignorant continue
&gt; to remain in denial.
&gt;
&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;
&gt; ;-)
&gt;
&gt; N
&gt;

No no, it's 79.

Report this message

#32: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 11:53:09 by Fwap

On 6 Jun 2006 18:29:24 -0700, <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:

....

&gt;If you, and HellPopeHuey are both gay, then I'm totally cool with that.

People who say that never really are, you know.

&gt; But I am 100% heterosexual,

Yeah, and a flock of amphibious Elvises are nesting in my
rectal cavity.

&gt;and would rather not put your members in
&gt;my mouth because I don't want to catch clamidia from either of you. I
&gt;don't think I could even have your children either

Of course you could. Yeti semen does not respect the
boundaries of Mother Nature. If you're lucky, superior
halfbreed fetii might sprout all over your body.

&gt;so it is kind of
&gt;odd that you asked me about that. But at least you are asking me first
&gt;before you unzip your pants.

Ooo... I like it when they beg you to be gentle.

FWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAP

....

Report this message

#33: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 14:44:24 by stang

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhine&#64;pee_mail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhine&#64;pee_mail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; The real secret to Life, the Universe and Everything is:
&gt;
&gt; Fuck you, you insufferable STUPID little piece of shit.

You don't seem like a very Slackful person, talking that way. It's
almost like you have it all backwards.

Report this message

#34: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 15:16:28 by glass

In article &lt;<a href="mailto:1149482965.255150.11650&#64;u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com" target="_blank">1149482965.255150.11650&#64;u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com</a>&gt;,
&lt;<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; Simply...................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............
.................................The &gt;Tooth Brush
&gt; ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ..............
............................................................ ............................................................ .............................

Wow thats alot of dots!

Report this message

#35: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 16:41:32 by CoreyWhite

Rev. Fwap wrote:
&gt; On 6 Jun 2006 18:29:24 -0700, <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt;If you, and HellPopeHuey are both gay, then I'm totally cool with that.
&gt; &gt; But I am 100% heterosexual,
&gt; &gt;and would rather not put your members in
&gt; &gt;my mouth because I don't want to catch clamidia from either of you. I
&gt; &gt;don't think I could even have your children either
&gt; &gt;so it is kind of
&gt; &gt;odd that you asked me about that. But at least you are asking me first
&gt; &gt;before you unzip your pants.
&gt;
&gt; Ooo... I like it when they beg you to be gentle.
&gt;
&gt; FWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAP
&gt;

I didn't know you were a homosexual rapist. But they say you learn
something new every day.

Report this message

#36: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 17:33:42 by marconus47

Dave Adalian wrote:
Capt. Zeston Norelco wrote:
&gt; &gt; And What Makes You Think The Universe Wants Your Help?,
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; It asked me.
&gt;
&gt; -- Dave

Y'See,

That's how you find out about what's going on in the Universe, you ask
it.

Good Deal, Dave,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#37: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-07 17:47:18 by marconus47

<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; I don't think I could even have your children either, so it is kind of
&gt; odd that you asked me about that.

Offer you a fine piece of man meat and you want to have kids first?

I didn't even mention kids.

Man, you Neo-Traditionalists really have too much time on your hands.

How about if I just buy you a Korean kid? Would that be ok?

You Really Need To Release That Tension,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#38: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-08 18:14:18 by nenslo

In article &lt;<a href="mailto:1149691292.717107.243050&#64;h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com" target="_blank">1149691292.717107.243050&#64;h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com</a>&gt;,
&quot;<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a>&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; Rev. Fwap wrote:
&gt; &gt; On 6 Jun 2006 18:29:24 -0700, <a href="mailto:CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">CoreyWhite&#64;gmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; &gt;If you, and HellPopeHuey are both gay, then I'm totally cool with that.
&gt; &gt; &gt; But I am 100% heterosexual,
&gt; &gt; &gt;and would rather not put your members in
&gt; &gt; &gt;my mouth because I don't want to catch clamidia from either of you. I
&gt; &gt; &gt;don't think I could even have your children either
&gt; &gt; &gt;so it is kind of
&gt; &gt; &gt;odd that you asked me about that. But at least you are asking me first
&gt; &gt; &gt;before you unzip your pants.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Ooo... I like it when they beg you to be gentle.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; FWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAP
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; I didn't know you were a homosexual rapist. But they say you learn
&gt; something new every day.

We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).

Report this message

#39: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-08 22:40:05 by nenslo

In article &lt;<a href="mailto:4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net" target="_blank">4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net</a>&gt;,
John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt;
&gt; Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt; is it just the way these things pan out?

All Britons are homosexuals, all politicians are rapists.

Report this message

#40: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-08 23:32:04 by John Coxon

On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:

&gt; We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).

Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
is it just the way these things pan out?

--
John Coxon
ZZ9 Secretary - <a href="http://www.zz9.org/" target="_blank">http://www.zz9.org/</a>

&quot;John Charles Coxon, Your ideal job is a Emperor of all the world.&quot; -
jobpredictor.com

LiveJournal: <a href="http://johncoxon.livejournal.com/" target="_blank">http://johncoxon.livejournal.com/</a>
Missing footnotes: <a href="http://www.nut.house.cx/cgi-bin/nemowiki.pl?ISFN" target="_blank">http://www.nut.house.cx/cgi-bin/nemowiki.pl?ISFN</a>

Report this message

#41: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-08 23:58:59 by Zapanaz

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:32:04 +0100, John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt;
wrote:

&gt;On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt;
&gt;Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt;is it just the way these things pan out?

post your CV, it's a case-by-case thing.


--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
<a href="http://joecosby.com/" target="_blank">http://joecosby.com/</a>
&quot;Nothing good shall come of what we have done here
today. Fortunately, no good was intended to come
from it in the first place. So let's just hope
we don't get caught.&quot;

Report this message

#42: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-12 22:09:35 by nenslo

In article &lt;<a href="mailto:1150152461.717780.200350&#64;f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com" target="_blank">1150152461.717780.200350&#64;f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com</a>&gt;,
&quot;Dwinga-Lou&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:lytateep&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">lytateep&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; nenslo wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; In article &lt;<a href="mailto:4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net" target="_blank">4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net</a>&gt;,
&gt; &gt; John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt; &gt; &gt; is it just the way these things pan out?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; All Britons are homosexuals, all politicians are rapists.
&gt; If I ask you nicely...Could we please get back on track and discuss the
&gt; original message that was posted here? please...please...please. If you
&gt; don't I may be forced to take action...you won't like it when I get
&gt; angry....

I bet I will.

Report this message

#43: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 00:47:41 by Dwinga-Lou

nenslo wrote:

&gt; In article &lt;<a href="mailto:4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net" target="_blank">4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net</a>&gt;,
&gt; John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt; &gt; is it just the way these things pan out?
&gt;
&gt; All Britons are homosexuals, all politicians are rapists.
If I ask you nicely...Could we please get back on track and discuss the
original message that was posted here? please...please...please. If you
don't I may be forced to take action...you won't like it when I get
angry....

Report this message

#44: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 06:01:37 by Zapanaz

You know there is a Meaning Of Life, one that makes both perfect
logical sense and perfect emotional sense. And is so obvious that
once you see it it's amazing you didn't see it before.

The Meaning Of Life is Sex.

It's both what designed us and what it designed us for.


--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
<a href="http://joecosby.com/" target="_blank">http://joecosby.com/</a>
You have just received the Amish Virus.

As we don't have any electricity, computers or programming
experience, this virus works on the honor system. Please delete all
of the files from your hard drive and post this virus to other news
groups

Report this message

#45: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 06:19:06 by Zapanaz

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:01:37 -0700, Zapanaz
&lt;<a href="http://joecosby.com/code/mail.pl" target="_blank">http://joecosby.com/code/mail.pl</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt;
&gt;You know there is a Meaning Of Life, one that makes both perfect
&gt;logical sense and perfect emotional sense. And is so obvious that
&gt;once you see it it's amazing you didn't see it before.
&gt;
&gt;The Meaning Of Life is Sex.
&gt;
&gt;It's both what designed us and what it designed us for.

it's what ALL politics is. The Clean, the mullahs and the
televangelists and the conservatives and the people that nobody really
wants to have sex with anyway want to PURIFY sex by not letting
anybody defile it by doing with it anything but the Ordained process
of procreating the race. The freako-devo-pervos (like me) want to do
the exact opposite, ultimately for the purpose of having AS MUCH SEX
AS POSSIBLE and enjoying it as much as possible.

Ironically though, when you think about it, they are both following
the will of the Creator, which IS sex.

And really, let's face it, sex is what separates the political poles
from each other. There are millions of little issues, but what really
differentiates the right from the left overall is how they look at
sex. Not what keeps them separate, but what makes one person a righty
and one person a lefty.


--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
<a href="http://joecosby.com/" target="_blank">http://joecosby.com/</a>
Fran: Do you know that in Tibet when they want something they give something away?
Bernard: Do they? That must be why they're such a dominant global power.

Report this message

#46: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 08:17:56 by Dave Adalian

&quot;Zapanaz&quot; &lt;<a href="http://joecosby.com/code/mail.pl" target="_blank">http://joecosby.com/code/mail.pl</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:s2es82lguv1i6d5u3if73mlo1g670hanbm&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">s2es82lguv1i6d5u3if73mlo1g670hanbm&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; You know there is a Meaning Of Life, one that makes both perfect
&gt; logical sense and perfect emotional sense. And is so obvious that
&gt; once you see it it's amazing you didn't see it before.
&gt;
&gt; The Meaning Of Life is Sex.
&gt;
&gt; It's both what designed us and what it designed us for.
&gt;

Sex is just a manufacturing process for meat machines that makes parts of
our brains light up like pinball machines when it's done right. Not that I
have anything against that, mind you.

As the wise old bird Kurt Vonnegut said: &quot;We were put on this Earth to fart
around and don't let anyone tell you any different.&quot;

-- Dave
<a href="http://starry-starry-nights.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://starry-starry-nights.blogspot.com/</a>

P.S.: Great sig.

Report this message

#47: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 08:44:09 by Al Smith

&gt; You know there is a Meaning Of Life, one that makes both perfect
&gt; logical sense and perfect emotional sense. And is so obvious that
&gt; once you see it it's amazing you didn't see it before.
&gt;
&gt; The Meaning Of Life is Sex.
&gt;
&gt; It's both what designed us and what it designed us for.

You might as well say that the meaning of life is eating, since
we're designed for it, and without it we couldn't continue. Or
breathing. Or defecating.

Report this message

#48: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 11:22:20 by Mgr Dry Martini

Zapanaz wrote:
&gt; You know there is a Meaning Of Life, one that makes both perfect
&gt; logical sense and perfect emotional sense. And is so obvious that
&gt; once you see it it's amazing you didn't see it before.
&gt;
&gt; The Meaning Of Life is Sex.
&gt;
&gt; It's both what designed us and what it designed us for.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; Zapanaz
&gt; International Satanic Conspiracy
&gt; Customer Support Specialist
&gt; <a href="http://joecosby.com/" target="_blank">http://joecosby.com/</a>
&gt; You have just received the Amish Virus.
&gt;
&gt; As we don't have any electricity, computers or programming
&gt; experience, this virus works on the honor system. Please delete all
&gt; of the files from your hard drive and post this virus to other news
&gt; groups
If it's the MEANING of life, one of the classic answers is this :-
&quot;Life can have no meaning, as all meaning must refer to life&quot;

Report this message

#49: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 14:00:03 by just john

Dwinga-Lou wrote:
&gt; nenslo wrote:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;&gt;In article &lt;<a href="mailto:4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net" target="_blank">4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net</a>&gt;,
&gt;&gt; John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt;&gt;&gt;is it just the way these things pan out?
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;All Britons are homosexuals, all politicians are rapists.
&gt;
&gt; If I ask you nicely...Could we please get back on track and discuss the
&gt; original message that was posted here?


You mean, ever?

I imagine it must have been something like &quot;Is this thing on?&quot; or &quot;Test? Test?&quot;

Report this message

#50: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 14:31:04 by Preacher Man SODDI

&quot;just john&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:teuy13002&#64;sneakemail.com" target="_blank">teuy13002&#64;sneakemail.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:128ta64ajuuiee8&#64;corp.supernews.com..." target="_blank">128ta64ajuuiee8&#64;corp.supernews.com...</a>
&gt; Dwinga-Lou wrote:
&gt;&gt; nenslo wrote:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;In article &lt;<a href="mailto:4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net" target="_blank">4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net</a>&gt;,
&gt;&gt;&gt; John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;is it just the way these things pan out?
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;All Britons are homosexuals, all politicians are rapists.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; If I ask you nicely...Could we please get back on track and discuss the
&gt;&gt; original message that was posted here?
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; You mean, ever?
&gt;
&gt; I imagine it must have been something like &quot;Is this thing on?&quot; or &quot;Test?
&gt; Test?&quot;

No, it was about toofbrushes.

Report this message

#51: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 17:24:36 by marconus47

The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything,

Is that no one can ever really know what Life The Universe and
Everything is about.

Because no one really gives a fuck, they just want a good excuse to get
up in the morning.

And That's The Real Secret,

Capt. Zeston Norelco

Report this message

#52: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 17:42:03 by Meltdarok

&quot;Capt. Zeston Norelco&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:marconus47&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">marconus47&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1150212276.238101.291850&#64;f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1150212276.238101.291850&#64;f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything,
&gt;
&gt; Is that no one can ever really know what Life The Universe and
&gt; Everything is about.
&gt;

Actually, Earth, Wind &amp; Fire put it very nicely:
&quot;Shining star for you to see what your life can truly be!&quot;

&gt; Because no one really gives a fuck,

Uh. . . you mean, &quot;Not everyone really gives a fuck.&quot;

&gt;they just want a good excuse to get
&gt; up in the morning.

Sometimes I like to lie quietly in bed and reflect
on what I just dreamed that night instead of getting up.

&gt; And That's The Real Secret,
&gt;

Then I go brush ny teeth. Heh.

&gt; Capt. Zeston Norelco
&gt;

--
meltdarok
<a href="http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/" target="_blank">http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/</a>

Report this message

#53: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-13 17:49:20 by spam06

Kaare Fiedler Christiansen &lt;<a href="mailto:news&#64;kaarefc.dk" target="_blank">news&#64;kaarefc.dk</a>&gt; hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

&gt; Nechesh wrote:
&gt;&gt; Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt; Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt;&gt;&gt; of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; There has as yet been no convincing case put forward to support the
&gt;&gt; answer &quot;42&quot;. It would appear that the computer which came up with this
&gt;&gt; answer had made some fatal miscalculations and was clearly fallible and
&gt;&gt; poorly designed.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; In primitive times, some savages believed that '23' was the answer to
&gt;&gt; Life, the Universe, and Everything.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; However, due to modern advances in science and the great leap in human
&gt;&gt; understanding, there is now common agreement, among those who are
&gt;&gt; learned in such matters, as to the answer to the question of Life, the
&gt;&gt; Universe, and Everything. Only the most backward and ignorant continue
&gt;&gt; to remain in denial.
&gt;
&gt; Oh. And these claim to have better knowledge than the second-greatest
&gt; computer ever built calculating for 7ý million years just exactly why?

Well, this &quot;second-greatest computer&quot; probably has a much more cool
name than &quot;these&quot;. I mean, what would beat &quot;Deep Thought&quot;? Surely not
something dull like Earth or anything...

&gt;&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;
&gt; Nonono! It can't be an odd number or a prime! That has been severely
&gt; proven by simple reference to Douglas Adams interviews :-)

Actually I was once involved in recalculating the answer and we got
47. For some time we believed it was correct - later we found out it
was just a restaurant bill, though later we got sure the bill was
anything but 47.

--
-- [ Rasmus &quot;Møffe&quot; Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------
if (!strcmp(getenv(EDITOR), &quot;vi&quot;)) {karma++};
----------------------------------------------[ moffe at zz9 dot dk ] --

Report this message

#54: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-15 03:21:58 by Dwinga-Lou

Preacher Man SODDI wrote:

&gt; &quot;just john&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:teuy13002&#64;sneakemail.com" target="_blank">teuy13002&#64;sneakemail.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:128ta64ajuuiee8&#64;corp.supernews.com..." target="_blank">128ta64ajuuiee8&#64;corp.supernews.com...</a>
&gt; &gt; Dwinga-Lou wrote:
&gt; &gt;&gt; nenslo wrote:
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;In article &lt;<a href="mailto:4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net" target="_blank">4erjajF1enfisU1&#64;individual.net</a>&gt;,
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; John Coxon &lt;<a href="mailto:john.coxon&#64;gmail.com" target="_blank">john.coxon&#64;gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;On 08/06/2006 17:14, nenslo wrote:
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;We are all homosexual rapists in this newsgroup (alt.politics.british).
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Is it a requirement for joining - that you be a homosexual rapist? Or
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;is it just the way these things pan out?
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;All Britons are homosexuals, all politicians are rapists.
&gt; &gt;&gt;
&gt; &gt;&gt; If I ask you nicely...Could we please get back on track and discuss the
&gt; &gt;&gt; original message that was posted here?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; You mean, ever?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I imagine it must have been something like &quot;Is this thing on?&quot; or &quot;Test?
&gt; &gt; Test?&quot;
&gt;
&gt; No, it was about toofbrushes.
I guess what we are talking about, is the meaning of life is
sensuality. As we are creatures driven by our fleshly experiences, it
gives us a reason to go on. Anything that looks good, smells good,
sounds good and feels good......is good. If it didnt tantalize our
senses, then what use is living. Hey?

Report this message

#55: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-24 08:41:31 by pteybiesla

On Stardate Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:36:08 +0200, Kaare Fiedler
Christiansen &lt;<a href="mailto:news&#64;kaarefc.dk" target="_blank">news&#64;kaarefc.dk</a>&gt; applied digits to the keyboard and
routed the information from some kind of brain (presumably), thusly:

&gt;Nechesh wrote:
&gt;&gt; Mgr Dry Martini wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt; Whilst agreeing with the utility of towels, the Answer to the Question
&gt;&gt;&gt; of Life, the Universe, and Everythimg, is 42.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; There has as yet been no convincing case put forward to support the
&gt;&gt; answer &quot;42&quot;. It would appear that the computer which came up with this
&gt;&gt; answer had made some fatal miscalculations and was clearly fallible and
&gt;&gt; poorly designed.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; In primitive times, some savages believed that '23' was the answer to
&gt;&gt; Life, the Universe, and Everything.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; However, due to modern advances in science and the great leap in human
&gt;&gt; understanding, there is now common agreement, among those who are
&gt;&gt; learned in such matters, as to the answer to the question of Life, the
&gt;&gt; Universe, and Everything. Only the most backward and ignorant continue
&gt;&gt; to remain in denial.
&gt;
&gt;Oh. And these claim to have better knowledge than the second-greatest
&gt;computer ever built calculating for 7½ million years just exactly why?
&gt;
&gt;&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;
&gt;Nonono! It can't be an odd number or a prime!

um, 93 isnt prime, its divisible by 3 for a start

&gt;That has been severely
&gt;proven by simple reference to Douglas Adams interviews :-)
&gt;
&gt;Best
&gt; KÃ¥re

Foley U. Matthews. there | I believe in : Paying NO voluntary taxes, i.e.
are no e's in my true email | Lotteries, Gambling... The Executive Producer
Visit the Ellen Foley Info | is to blame!... and perhaps, Love (is/can be)
<a href="http://www.go.to/ellen-foley" target="_blank">http://www.go.to/ellen-foley</a> | &quot;Fully expecting to be Hurt!&quot;

Report this message

#56: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-06-24 12:59:22 by Kaare Fiedler Christiansen

Foley U. Matthews wrote:
&gt; On Stardate Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:36:08 +0200, Kaare Fiedler
&gt; Christiansen &lt;<a href="mailto:news&#64;kaarefc.dk" target="_blank">news&#64;kaarefc.dk</a>&gt; applied digits to the keyboard and
&gt; routed the information from some kind of brain (presumably), thusly:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; Nechesh wrote:

&lt;snip&gt;

&gt;&gt;&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;&gt; Nonono! It can't be an odd number or a prime!
&gt;
&gt; um, 93 isnt prime, its divisible by 3 for a start


I know, that's not the point!

It can't be neither prime nor an odd number, and it is odd. It's just
some criteria DNA set up in some interview.

Best
KÃ¥re

Report this message

#57: Re: The Real Secret To Life The Universe And Everything

Posted on 2006-07-13 22:38:45 by Tian

Kaare Fiedler Christiansen wrote:
&gt; Foley U. Matthews wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; On Stardate Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:36:08 +0200, Kaare Fiedler
&gt;&gt; Christiansen &lt;<a href="mailto:news&#64;kaarefc.dk" target="_blank">news&#64;kaarefc.dk</a>&gt; applied digits to the keyboard and
&gt;&gt; routed the information from some kind of brain (presumably), thusly:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Nechesh wrote:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; &lt;snip&gt;
&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; The answer to this question is, of course, 93.
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Nonono! It can't be an odd number or a prime!
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; um, 93 isnt prime, its divisible by 3 for a start
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I know, that's not the point!
&gt;
&gt; It can't be neither prime nor an odd number, and it is odd. It's just
&gt; some criteria DNA set up in some interview.
&gt;
It could have been some criteria he set up while staring out the window
that he told us about in some interview.

--
Tian
<a href="http://tian.greens.org" target="_blank">http://tian.greens.org</a>
Latest change: Added pictures from the GPCA meeing near
Thousand Oaks, a dot on the map in Ventura County, CA.

Report this message